Unvented Hot Water Storage Cylinders
- Unvented hot water cylinders are always supplied with the correct assessories sized for the unit purchased as incorrectly installed units can be potentially dangerous.
- Suitably qualified installers must be used for all installations of unvented hot water cylinders.
- All new unvented cylinder installations need to be signed off under UK G3 Building Regulations.
- Unvented cylinders installations have a number of safety features including pressure reducing, pressure relief and combined temperature and pressure relief valves.
- ALWAYS USE A QUALIFIED INSTALLER!
Select Direct or Indirect