Unvented Indirect Single Coil Hot Water Storage Cylinders
- The capacity of your cylinder should be calculated by the number of people and frequency of use. For example a rugby club changing room will require a large capacity to be used over a short period of time whereas a domestic cylinder should be sized for the regular number of occupants living in the house.
- Standard cylinders tend to work out more cost effective as they are mass produced.
- Slimline cylinders are designed to fit in tight spaces and will obviously be taller than a standard cylinder of the same capacity.
- High Gain cylinders have a higher performance indirect coil and are usually have higher grades of insulation, ideal for a heat pump for example.
- Horizontal cylinders can be very useful to utilise available space if cylinder height is an issue.
Select Standard, Slim Line, High Gain or Horizontal